Welcome to the new Agriculture and Food Systems Minor!
18 Credits; approximately 6 courses
Required (6 credits):
- 11:020:210 Intro to Agriculture and Food Systems (3 credits)
- One Ag and Food Systems Special topics class (11:020:255) or Advanced Special Topics class (11:020:455) (3 credits).
Other electives (12 credits) selected from courses that come from at least two categories below:
- Agricultural Sciences with focus on specialty crops, urban and new technologies
- Agribusiness and entrepreneurship
- Food Systems; community food justice and advocacy; health
- Policy, ethics and law