Skip Navigation

Electives and Complementary Minors

Electives for the Agriculture and Food Systems Major can be drawn from the Agriculture and Food Systems program, or from other majors. Courses may also be selected from related SEBS minors and certificates. Plan early to ensure that you obtain the necessary prerequisites right away.

Other Departments That Offer Related Courses

Complementary Minors

Complementary minor and certificate to the Agriculture and Food Systems program are listed below. (Note: non-SEBS minors are indicated by school in parentheses and may have restrictions). Additional minors at other schools such as SAS may be valuable as well.